Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1970 Javelin

Giz,
I'll be the 'Metallic Plum' Gremlin with the two primer spots on the drivers side and the oil spot underneath.

gremlin406 <carll@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harold losey
<strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
> I've walked the show in the park but never made the 'cruise'.
Perhaps this year, last year I threw a left rear tread at Electra so
had to get towed back to Wichita Falls and put 4 new tires on.

normally we stay with a friend in holliday but got a room in vernon
this year

Giz