Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How Hot Was It So Far This Week?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How Hot Was It So Far This Week?

No it wasn't that bad. A lot of it was labor. You know how that goes. I think the worst thing I ever got like that was at an instant oil change place. The guy pop the hood walks up to me and said my surpitine belt needed to be replaced right away. He said it had so many cracks per square inch and anything above a certain number ment it could break at any time. I told him I had it change last month. He said are you sure they really changed it. I said I did it myself. At least I didn't have to hear how it needed the hundred other things they try and sale me. You know I guess it is stupid but I have the oil changed in all my cars except for Gremie. I wouldn't think about having one of these idiots put a wrench to him. Then again I can't think of the last time I let anyone put a wrench on him for anything.
Terry