Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How Hot Was It So Far This Week?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How Hot Was It So Far This Week?

In a message dated 7/21/05 7:09:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
In the last 6 months with my
mother in a nursing home, stupid government bureaucracy, lawyers,
courts, banks, my wife an one son giving me hell I am just fed up with
everything and every body. Sorry for the rant.
"Doc"
Hey Vent away Doc,I'm up shits creek without a paddle as well with my daily not running so well,dead carb and dead radiator and trying to sell it so i can get a truck so i can go back to work.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS