Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Someone please bring a radiator to the AMO show!

Eddie,
Hey guy sorry to hear about the infection med up and get better. The possible diabetes I have faith the you and that great family can handle that. Just an adjusted menu, some exercise and testing if you caught it early enough. I shall have you in my prayers and if you need anything just call.
Hal

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS