Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Someone please bring a radiator to the AMO show!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Someone please bring a radiator to the AMO show!

In a message dated 7/19/05 10:36:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I need a good (perferably aluminum) radiator for my 360 Gremlin. I will
have cash and be ready to buy Gremlin parts at the AMO show this
weekend. I will be looking for blue interior parts, emblems, t-shirts,
toys, a radiator, other small engine compartment parts. Eddie, I may
even get an AMC dealership flag from you finally! Ya'll bring good
stuff!!! I look forward to meeting Bart, Eddie, and you other BAG
folks. ~Lu~
Sorry Lu,you won't be seeing me ,tho i wish i was going as i too need parts and would love to meet you and other members here.good luck parts hunting and have a good time guys N gals
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS