[BaadAssGremlins] AMO Nationals in Atlanta

[BaadAssGremlins] AMO Nationals in Atlanta

Hello everyone, I was just wondering how many of us Gremlin nuts will
be in Atlanta?

It would be great to see a good collection of Gremlins there. I will
have my '74 there and will be showing it in the American Cup class.
Drop by and say hello!

Donnie Solomon

www.GremlinX.com

P.S. Don't forget the Gremlins in Greensboro show to be held Oct.
1st.
I will have flyers and entry forms while in Atlanta. Hey Bart, don't
forget you said you would try to be there! Early feedback sounds like
it will be a GREAT Gremlin Show.  I don't know how many Gremlin parts
vendors will be there, but I do plan myself to take  a huge load of
extra stuff I have collected to make some room for more stuff, haha.