Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Two SC Rambler Models

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Two SC Rambler Models

In a message dated 7/17/05 9:55:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I thought you might like to see a pic of the 2 SC/Rambler models a
member Super Dave of my AMC model group built. He went to great lengths
to make them accurate as the SC kit's have many accuracy flaws.
"Doc"
WOW he did an incredible job,how bout the tailutes as the JoHan versions had the 66 style and i don't know what year AMC started the tailite style of the SC/Rambler
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS