RE: [BaadAssGremlins] ewwww.last one made......not

Title: Message
Bart,

Oh, lots of non-car stuff has kept me too busy to play...and I haven't even
been online in a solid week.....had 3000 waiting emails this morning!

I'm also sicker than I've ever been...a second bout with lime disease
combined with a wicked cold-like thingy....I've had a major headache for
over a week straight... coughing, cold-sweating....not sleeping well at all.

Still alive (barely) tho.

On the 2nd, the Hornet was at a large area cruise-in in Augusta, NJ...
huge turnout that day....over 360 cars!

On Sunday, the 3rd, I joined Blaine Hertzog at Island Dragway for their
Mopar/AMC Day...our two Hornets and a sharp '70 AMX were the only
three AMC attendees. Blaine put a lot of Mopars on the trailer to bring
home Runner-Up honors with his SC/360.

The Hornet was briefly at AMCRC's Somerset NJ show last Saturday,
before the rain fell and the show ended early. I ran into several folks
including Steve S. with his beautiful '70 Javelin, and author Pat Foster
who seemed overjoyed to discover my car actually exists, since he
wrote that great article about 'other' 360 Hornets early this year for
Hemmings- he was especially shocked to feel the cold breeze coming
from the car's very-functional A/C.

This Sunday it will likely be at an all-makes show in Chester, NJ.

I recently grabbed a full-car trailer to be able to haul the car to further shows
without racking up the miles...which will also let the car be seen with the
vintage PolyGlas tires more often (bet that makes you happy, Barto!).

John