Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Getting Ready for Dennis...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Getting Ready for Dennis...

I had the ignition in my car replaced some time ago. I
took the column apart and brought the ignition part
(in the casting)to a locksmith who just used some tool
to pop out the old one and replace it with a new one.
The lock smith reassembled  the whole thing and it
worked perfectly ever since. Perhaps there is a lock
smith in your area that may know what to do?
~Kevin