Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Floor shift plastic

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Floor shift plastic

How much difference in the Gremmie and an Eagle setup??  I've got an Eagle one.

Kevin <grinding_gremlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm sorta new to this group, although I know the people from GremlinTime...at
any rate I need a plastic automatic floor shift thingy. It has sort of a notched
pattern so the selector can rest in the notches. Also a shift knob for it would
also be good.
The car is a 1973 Gremlin X Levis 258 automatic. It was rescued from a local
salvage yard and someone smashed the floor shift selector plasics.
If anyone knows where I can find a good one please let me know.

Thanks, Kevin