[BaadAssGremlins] Learned Somthing New/Progress

[BaadAssGremlins] Learned Somthing New/Progress

My friend changed the pins and bushing's in my orange cars drivers door
yesterday. The old pins didn't want to come out. In the process the
plate inside the door was knocked loose and the hinge bolts would not
grab the threads in the plate. Naturally I already had the new door
panel on and had to remove it. I didn't realize that there were only two
metal tabs holding the plate in. When removing the hinge bolts on the
pass door one of the bolts on the bottom hinge broke off. Now seeing how
easy it is to change the plate I came home and popped one off of one of
the doors I bought from Davis and will install it today when I fine tune
the door adjustment. I have pillaged a few small parts from both of the
extra doors to complete both doors on the orange car. The rear seat fold
down cushion is now installed and I just have to install the locking
latches. I received  a sample of seat insert material from SMS in the
mail yesterday. It looks like the right material but I still have to
check it against the rear seat itself to be sure. With the heat last
week and this week I lost 2 working days on the car. With the holiday
weekend I will lose saturday and monday too. I hope August 1'st will be
the final completion date for this job now. That will have been 5 1/2
months the car has been laid up in my friends shop.
"Doc"