Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Gremlin's First Car Show (Rod)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Gremlin's First Car Show (Rod)

Seriously don't know if you can tell in my picture but my wheels have gotten complements and I don't have much tied up in them. I took the original dog dish hub caps, you could do it with any small hub caps, got me some beauty rims and painted the rims silver. I think I paid $30 for the trim rims. It kind of gives it the old Corvette rim look.  When I was kid in the 60's I was too poor to get me a set of rims like every body else had so I got some baby moons and beauty rims. A lot of guys around here put baby moons on their chrome reverse rims, remember them, it kind of looked like that.  No not $800 mags but not bad.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS