[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Interior Fight Continues

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Interior Fight Continues

Hey Doc do you have the number for that place out west. I took my
drivers seat to the upholster shop last week to see if he could find
some material. He is checking into it is supplies now. He has
something close but not perfect. I might just have all the seats
done in new perforated vinyl or do it in denim if I can't find the
original material.
                                THANKS
                                 SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I hauled the cleaned up black rear seat cushion from my yellow car
to my
> friends shop to install in the orange car. Out of the box that the
> carpet kit came in I took out the pre-cut and bound piece that is
> stapled to the back of the seat. It doesn't fit. I had to remove
3/8 of
> an inch all the way around the entire piece for it to fit. Now I
have to
> get out my sewing kit and hand bind the entire edge. Well so far 4
out
> of the 6 pieces in the carpet kit needed more than just a bit of
> tweaking to fit. For all this extra work so far I could have
ordered a
> few yards of carpet and made the pieces I need myself like I did
with
> the yellow car. I had to for the yellow car as it has a roll bar
and a
> complete custom floor and interior. I figured i'd save myself some
work
> and buy a carpet kit for the orange car since this is basically a
stock
> interior. All of this is putting me farther and farther behind.
The May