Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lowering the front.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lowering the front.

In a message dated 6/24/05 9:24:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello.
I like the front stance on the blue Gremlin on the home page. What
kind of shocks n springs are they using to do that? Rod
Rod,that Gremlin all tube framed and the shell was for sale for 5K man that's a freakin steal. it was at that GAD show Mike Luke hosts every year.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS