[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

Davis,
No offense but the grill for the Gremlin did not change in mid-year
'73. You make it sound like there are some "late '73" models which will
have the '74-75 3 piece grill on them. AFAIK this is just not true. The
only thing that I know of that may be different on some later and
earlier '73 Gremlins is the presence of the little Gremlin plaque next
to the inside door handles and the number of prop cylinders on the rear
hatch. I have seen some '73s with 1 and other with 2. If you have seen
a '73 with the 74 Grill, please post a pic of it.
Paul