[BaadAssGremlins] Luck Finding Parts And What You Are Willing To Pay For

[BaadAssGremlins] Luck Finding Parts And What You Are Willing To Pay For Them

On 2 separate instances I lucked out on a much needed part for the right
price. First was a NOS bee emblem for my yellow car. A member here put
me onto it on eBay it must have been for a 73 as it also came with the
Hornet block lettered emblem for the pass side of the hood. The bee is
the same so I didn't care and wanted the part. I won them for I think
50$ including shipping and sold the Hornet emblem for 20$ including
shipping. The guy I out bid was pissed and sent me an E-Mail telling me
so.The following week there was just the NOS bee emblem on eBay and the
same guy lost out on it as it sold for 95$. The next item I needed was
the inner seat belts for a bucket seated car. 2 NOS ones on eBay sold or
around 90$ a piece, I lost the bid on them. I bid 75$ a piece because I
wanted and needed them. A few weeks later I picked up 2 mint looking
ones for 35$ including shipping. I bought the inners from one guy and
bought nice outer ones from his brother. The parts are there and so are
the deals but luck seems to play a major role a lot of the time. That's
why when Davis parted out the Hornet I bought a bunch of parts even
though I didn't need them. It turns out I needed a few clips and rubber
bumpers from the doors and used them for my orange car. This time I had
the money. A year ago Davis put me onto 2 NOS Hornet fenders for 200$ a
piece I didn't have the money but the guy saved them for me for 2 months
till I did. That was luck. Happy parts hunting.
"Doc"