Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More Slow Progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More Slow Progress

Exactally my point Doc. Anyone can build a camero. last night on American Muscle was a show about AMC and mostly the RWB cars but they had a cool 78 gremlin in FLA that was certified to 7.50's  they said how us amcers are a rare breed and that we can't just pick up a catalogue and get parts. we have to be creative. They also said when they see the occasional amc at a show it is in better shape then the other brands there.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
CAMERO!!!!!! I don't think so. That would be the same as me owning a
Ricer. It works for some but not me. Even being severely disabled now
and with the large amount of tax free money I got last june I still do
most of my own work and what I don't do I look over the shoulder of the
person doing it. I tell people anyone can build a Chevy with deep
pockets and a catalog, it takes a real man to build an AMC. I have been
taking pic's of the progress and will have them posted when I am done.
The slow progress due to a multitude of things has me frustrated. But I
am still plugging away at it. Later I am off to my friends shop with the
new drivers side rear panel.
"Doc"