[BaadAssGremlins] Windows Stickers

I think I brought this up last year but I am so impressed I wanted to bring it up again. If you want people to look at your car and give you lot of complements go to Eddie's web site and print off one of his window stickers and stick it on your window. I think I get as many complements on having the original dealer sticker on my car as I do the car. There are other people who have them sealed in plastic laying on their dash but I am the only one who has it taped on the window. I even had one guy tell me he couldn't believe that I would have that sticker on my window it was worth more than my car. I didn't have the heart to tell him I had a dozen more in a folder at home. I used the one from 1970 since it was red white and blue and the body was white. I used my word processor and printed the numbers and writing on plane paper until I they look like they would go on the blank sticker then I printed it on the paper that had the sticker on. Looks real good. I then took the thing crumbled in up into a ball then smoothed it out to give it that old look. I got the prices off the sample Eddie has for a 75 Gremlin. Not correct for a 78 but close enough. My Gremlin has one of those plastic dealer stickers on the back from King Dodge on the back of it. I printed King American Motors on the window sticker and gave it the street name of where I think the dealership was located 30 years ago. I have seen people look at the window sticker and check out the sticker on the back and say yea that is the real sticker. I do feel guilty at times but then again it is a real American Motors Window sticker just not for that year and while the $3200 is not exact I bet it was close. Thanks again Eddie.
Terry