[BaadAssGremlins] Re: More progress

Doc, well, whenever I get frustrated in the almost 100 degree heat, I chase
the boys around the yard with a piece of NOS Pacer weatherstrip. Not only
does it keep them from breaking off another SC/360 NOS tachometer needle or
dropping pebbles in the 68 AMX gas tank or giving the dogs a 70 AMX wiring
harness to chew on and destroy, but good exercise. And gives us all good
reason to sit down and relax and have another ice cold Gatorade from the
freezer. That is Scruffy on the ground, Cookie the black lab, Noah, who is
fixing to be 4, and Jacob with the "S" on his chest, who is 3. Jacob will
probably give me a run for money at the all you can eat rib buffet in a few
years.

Speaking of patience, I had to learn it all over again from my previous kids
in the 70s, my oldest daughter is now 26 and I have two grandkids, my
grandkids are older than my two youngest here, might see me on Jerry
Springer one day. But patience is not something like riding a bike, and is
something learned! Sometimes several times in life too! Take care Doc,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important