Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet amx dash and glove box applique

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet amx dash and glove box applique

Here is what I'm going to use when I replace mine. The DGL-50 is the smallest they have and comes in 2 thicknesses .030 and .063 both in either aluminum or stainless. Hope this helps. http://www.fpmmetals.com/automotive.php

"Dan M." <vegadan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The engine turned applique on my 77 amx dash and glove box need to be
replaced.  Does anybody make these?  Can I get a sheet of this and use
my existing pieces as templates?  If neither is an option, what have
others done?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan