[BaadAssGremlins] Re: amsoil javelin

 My Gremlin doesn't need a chute or wheelie bars (stock 6), but
would people look or wonder if it did have them on. LOL
                                 SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Bart I have a chute on my Eagle in case I drive off one of
Houston's bridges. Sometimes feel like the damned coyote chasing the
roadrunner. I believe my parachute is by ACME.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxx
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
> HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important

running mid 10's hell my bud Todd in his 74 Grem don't run a chute
and he runs mid 9's but after he gets his engine back after the new
alum rods and more head work and other shit he prob will need one LOL
>   Bart

>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM