Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amsoil javelin

In a message dated 6/8/05 8:02:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey folks, look here, this is north of me in Texas, neat looking Javelin:
http://www.performancempg.com/racing/rare_breed/index.htm
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important
That's a wicked Jav AMX,but it don't need a chute if its only running mid 10's hell my bud Todd in his 74 Grem don't run a chute and he runs mid 9's but after he gets his engine back after the new alum rods and more head work and other shit he prob will need one LOL
Bart