[BaadAssGremlins] PARTSLIMITED...Wrong parts on INDY heads update....bad

[BaadAssGremlins] PARTSLIMITED...Wrong parts on INDY heads update....bad

Well just as i expected.I received absoutley NO
responce from paypals investigation as of
yet...and...a not very good responce from ebay. Ebays
square trade investigation is "TOTALLY  VOLUNTARY "
for the seller to respond to the charges!!!!
GUESSWHAT...he will NOT respond. I'm SOOOO not
suprised..haha! So...in a little over a week now...
ebay will CLOSE their investigation! Hmph...if a
seller accused of bad selling practice/ripping a buyer
off,does NOT want to share info/respond to the
charges...there must NOT have been a problem. Guess i
IMAGINED the $#@$@#^$% wrong valve springs on my new
INDY(WISH I'D NEVER EVER SEEN EM)  heads!!Well
SCR#@$#@% ebay now! Guess i just will have to
unregister myself after over 400 succesful deals
buying and some selling,and give it all up!!
Hey...whatever happened to HONEST SELLERS?????...or
atleast correcting  a bad deal?  CRAP...my luck gets
WORSE all the time.  WHAT ELSE will be next??? I've
been working on a financial deal to try and get a
small business started since getting laid off...thats
not exactly going well either!  On a AMC related
note...maybe i'll just say the he$#$% with it
all...and sell every @#$#$%& car part i own!! Then
there won't be any more hassle with hard to find
parts,crooked sellers,lack of funds at the wrong
time....etc! Sorry to RANT...but all of this is really
getting to me! If anyone needs  to get ahold of me
please email or call my cell...NOT my home ###. Wife
is on the warpath again lately also(just another happy
thing to deal with).Joe

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM