Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Member

welcome to the group al, i own a 78 grem with a 258 that im redoing for my first car =) (it really is my first car lol)
----- Original Message -----
From: Al
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 10:25 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] New Member

Hey guys, I'm new to the site, I have a 1973 gremlin with a small
block chevy that I race in local 10.5 tire shootouts. This is my
second small block chevy Gremlin, the last one was a 1976, and was the
best fun I coulda had with my clothes on! This newest car is the
fastest race car i've owned, and on it's next outing should run in the
8.70 range.....