Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin V8 throttle cable..what fits?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin V8 throttle cable..what fits?

Joe

The end connections on a V-8 or a I-6 throttle cable are the same. The only difference is the length. I removed a V-8 cable from a Jeep truck and have it on my 72 Gremlin. Any
V-8 throttle cable from a similar year as the Gremlin should fit. I would guess that the I-6 cable could be looped but it may cause it to bind.

Good luck.........

Rick