Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Interior Assembly Should StartToday!!!!! Now

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Interior Assembly Should StartToday!!!!! Now Disc...

I drove the non power disc brake 79 Concord a few times before I parted
it out. It stopped alright but I prefer power disc's. It's just a
personal preference. The conversion car has a single diaphragm booster
from drum brakes the original car has the stock 74 factory power disc
brake set up with a duel diaphragm booster. The conversion car needs a
little more pedal pressure to stop it due to the drum single diaphragm
booster, but less than a non power drum set up.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM