Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Interior Assembly Should StartToday!!!!! Now

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Interior Assembly Should StartToday!!!!! Now Disc Conversion

The only surprise you will have is how nice it will stop when it is
finished.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
GOOD... shouldn't have too many surprises then

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The disc brake conversion is simple. I researched it for 3-4 years
before I did it. It is almost a year since it was done. All the
hullabalu about miss matching drum and disc parts and not to have or to
have a proportioning pure BS. I did what Frank Swygert from AIM said and
am perfectly happy. Where I live is all hills and the drums would fade
real fast. And since I have a stock 74 factory disc brake car to compare
to the conversion car too Frank was right on in his comments and advice.
The only difference is as he said a little bit more pedal pressure is
required to stop but nothing that the normal driver would even notice
after driving those old 100 year designed old drum brakes .
"Doc"