[BaadAssGremlins] Interior Assembly Started

[BaadAssGremlins] Interior Assembly Started

Minor progress in assembly yesterday. Rear floor under rear seat is now
covered in Dynamat & Dynamat Extreme. The rear seat belts are now in. I
need to order some more of both to do the front section of the car when
I get to it. As I suspected the so called formed carpet for the wheel
wells does not remotely fit either, not that the factory one's were a
good fit. I spent 1 1/2 hours just trimming them to a point that I could
put them in the car for more trimming and fitting today. This is such a
pain, mentally and physically. I vented my frustration to the owner of
the shop where the car is and he said that the meticulous way I am doing
the work that in the end it will be absolutely immaculate. So off I go
again today to continue my work, but not before I got the usual Wa Wa Wa
Wa Wa Wa from my wife about the interior parts in the house before she
went to work. For those of you that don't know the Wa Wa is is the way
Charlie Browns teacher used to talk in the cartoon.  Have a good day
all.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM