[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody? now hopeful plans

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody? now hopeful plans

bought the 401 on evilbay not sure what car guy thinks it is a 76,
well I thought I bought a Hornet but seems I just donatd $400.00
bucks to a shyster.  just bought another Hornet on ebay tonight maybe
I'll actually get this one.  In any case there was no way I was
building anything less than a 401(no replacement for displacement you
know) anyway gonna tear up the streets and show what Amc is all
about, tired of Mustangs with superchargers runnin 13s and talking
smack.  lol

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 5/12/05 10:22:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> scottco73@xxxx writes:
>
> ?nothing  negative  I just kinda agree with your assessment of some
of
> the  mod  er or should I say goderators on there.  I figured they
would
> have some high and mighty reply to you in which you would have a
> quote them)smart ass remark   which I would have most likely  found
> be amusing.  I read most posts over there(yes I need a life)  and
never
> felt there was anything wrong with yours to be singled  out.  so
that
> is all I meant.  In some Amc news finally  got me a 401 picking it
up
> this weekend can't wait to start the  rebuild
>

> Oh ok my bad and goderators LOL i like that one,so what car do you
have
> again  Gremlin Spirit? and whats the 401 out of and whats your
plans for  it?
> Bart

Give the gift of life to a sick child.