Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody?

In a message dated 5/12/05 10:22:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, scottco73@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
?nothing negative  I just kinda agree with your assessment of some of
the mod  er or should I say goderators on there.  I figured they would
have some high and mighty reply to you in which you would have a (to
quote them)smart ass remark   which I would have most likely found to
be amusing.  I read most posts over there(yes I need a life) and never
felt there was anything wrong with yours to be singled out.  so that
is all I meant.  In some Amc news finally got me a 401 picking it up
this weekend can't wait to start the rebuild
Oh ok my bad and goderators LOL i like that one,so what car do you have again  Gremlin Spirit? and whats the 401 out of and whats your plans for it?
Bart