Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Where is everybody?/Say What?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Where is everybody?/Say What?

Damn son you should lighten up on the sugar or caffeine or both. Lighten
up Bart you got a good group here. Unlike me who is retired/disabled and
can devote most of my day futzing with my cars and models and what ever
I feel like since the wife works and the kids are all grown, it is
spring time and most people work and have other things in there life.
Most of the groups I belong to are down on posts for this same reason.
AMC content, I have 1/2 of the orange Hornet's interior's floor from the
back of the drivers seat back ready for Eastwoods rust encapsulating
paint tomorrow. Severe joint pain and a bad breathing day said to me be
smart and start fresh early tomorrow since everything is prepped and
ready to paint. Once I do this and splatter paint the trunk floor the
interior will start to be assembled front the rear of the car forward.
I'll send Bart some before and after pics when I can. Right now the wife
is home giving me some serious grief and I am attempting to drown her
out with 3-4 glasses of my favorite Burgundy wine. And no it is not
French Bart. it is a California wine.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'