Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Last nights work

Davis, didn't you mention that you had a center dash & rubber for the rear hatch for a 73 gremlin? My memory is slipping with age. If so, I'd like to get them from you..Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 1 May 2005 12:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Last nights work

Doc,
 You are right on all counts!
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
You got a lot of work done Davis. I am nervous now as I have to remove
the door hinges on my orange car this coming week to install new hinge
pins and bushing's and the last thing I need is to break any bolts off.
I think I will soak all the bolts real good with blaster for a few days
before trying to remove them. The roll bar is a wise move on your Race
Gremlins. The driver of your team car probably would not have survived
without it in that wreck.
"Doc"

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'