Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm Back but the Gremlin is still in the shop

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm Back but the Gremlin is still in the shop

Ralph and anyone else

 The Spirit had a 258 and auto in it. It was repainted and had some chrome and blue saw blade type wheel on it. Interior was ok but not real nice. The owner wanted $4000 for it. Too much for me. It is in northern Illinois.
                                       SCOTT

rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Scott,
What's the '81 Spirit got in it? What part of the country are you
from? Forgive me for asking, but you're talking with a newbie to the
BAG.
Ralph

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Scott,
>  Welcome back! Bummer on missin that killer deal on the javelin. No
cheb in your grem, I am with you. Good luck with the spirit. Let us
know if ya get it.
>  Davis
>

> blue77gremlin <blue77gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey everybody, how is it going? The gosh darn computer was on the
> fritz for awhile and my night class kept me busy. But is nice out
and
> have already been to some swap meets. Missed a 71-74 jav with 360
and
> a extra 401 for $600. Kick my butt. Did get a TPI 350 to stick in
my
> slammed s10 blazer though. The guys want me stick it in the
Gremlin.