Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:00 PM
Subject: 1979 AMX

I have a 79 AMX I've owned since 1987 or so.  It has roughly 70,000 miles on it.  I havn't driven the car since 1990.  I'd like to do a bit of a restoration.  Do I want to keep it stock or can I play with it a bit?   It's all stock except for the stereo and speakers. The car is Morrocco buff color, 304 ci V8,auto trans. Any suggestions on leaving it stock or not?  I'd love to improve the performance a bit.  Thanks for the advice.