[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Bart-O...

yo holmes, dis be lemont...I've bean buildin dis pimp ass ryde ova
hear dat youz mos def luv bra...gonna be my skewl ride yo...

LoL...

actually, went to look at the school...not exactly happy w/ the whole
scene...I'm lookin into alternatives...

I miss ol NDA...he ain't on myspace no mo er sumptin...ah well...I'll
just have to hit ya'll up in our lil playplace eh?... ;)

Forums dead...fux Burshaws...fux the new forum...who the fux is
Brandon...ta hell w/ AMCs...I'm sellin out and puttin a pro-charged
358 in the grem...cause I've already got the block ready to go!

catch ya later bart...

-Lemont

Give the gift of life to a sick child.