Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Bart-O...

In a message dated 4/28/05 9:23:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, MrSimms7@xxxxxxx writes:
Hey Sh!t Brick!  thought I'd drop in and harass ya just a
lil...haven't got to talk to ya in awhile...headed to PA tomarrow to
check shit out...lookin like I'll have the net there so we can get
back to our usual BS in July...  ;)  kinda missin comp. time and
AIM...<evil grin>

take'er EZ bud...I'll drop back in on ya sometime!  ;D
Heeey Simms ole boy glad to hear from ya bro,So your going to the school up in PA?cool good luck man and yeah man keep in touch NDA was aksin for ya hes nicknamed ya Lamont 'Sanford & Son' since you keep buying junk LOL
Bart