[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody from?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody from?

Who is sending these flaming fireball Gremlins to Texas? Maybe I know the new owner, have a large database of people in Texas and surrounding states. Speaking of Texas, if any of ya'll are interested the AMC SW Regional will be in Seguin, TX (pronounced see-gheene for you yanquis and those sushi lovin east coasters) for more info go to
http://www.alamo-amc.org/

Seguin, TX, (c'mon you can say it even drunk, just a little burrito juice out the side of mouth) is just east of San Antonio, TX.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important