Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody from?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody from?

360 is 5.9 and 401 is 6.6 liter so what would 6.0 be....383?

gremlintyme <pdgable@xxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> Paul, It's good to have you here, I first found gremlintime before BAG and your group
helped me alot too........ Gary 'The Mix' in Cleveland, Ohio '74 Levi's V8 5.0 is now 6.0

Thanks Gary,
I wish that I still had the group but that is the way things go sometimes. I lost my priorities
and the Gremlins went on the back burner for a while then I lost everything including my
website. I still have the entire website on disk so maybe one day, I will start it up again.
Does 6.0 mean that you have a 401 in there now?
Paul

Give the gift of life to a sick child.