Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm Baaaaack...Hal & Doc...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm Baaaaack...Hal & Doc...

Glad I could help Lu.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
I returned home to an early AMC Christmas tonight! Both Doc & Hal's
packages were in the mailbox. Thank you both very much for these much
needed items! It is greatly appreciated.

My Lead Inspector course was more difficult than I expected, but I
feel like I passed the certification exam. While in Tuscaloosa, AL, I
did have an AMC moment - I spied a blue Eagle hatchback in a parking
lot across the street from where the class ate lunch each day. I
walked over to it and all around it. 125,000 miles, old woodgrain
coming off, but all original it appeared. Some surface rust, but no
major body damage. The hangtag said "Staff" so I assume it was a coach
or professor at the University. Nice to see an AMC daily driver! I'm
tired after the test stress and drive home. Nite! ~Lu~

--- End Message ---