Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lu's Progress, etc. (was: Check out thissite -

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lu's Progress, etc. (was: Check out thissite - AMX)

You sure have been a busy person Lu. One note on getting a new ignition
tumbler and key. They only make them with GM keys now so you won't be
able to match the ignition key to the doors. Have your tumbler removed
and rebuilt and re-keyed. I will get the box out with the horn button
and the 2 mirrors by monday. The clock won't be out of the orange car
for another month or two.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Bart!
I just bought a house and will be closing on April 29th. So I am
desperately trying to get the wheels back on the project so I can
move it to the new location! I have photos of the battery box (inner
fender) project but have not had time to edit & post them. At the
same time, I have a Lead Inspector course to attend next week, and
between work, Dixie baseball, and my parents' 50th wedding
anniversary coming up in June, I haven't had much time to post
progress here.

Quick notes: got the engine bay and innner wheel wells sanded
prepped and painted (to finish color), finished battery box body
work, drilled gas cap off (locked, no key), removed gas tank and
related parts, plan on getting suspension and front brake set up on
car ASAP. Need to get steering wheel put back on and replace
ignition switch & key, buy 2 more tires, etc.

Doc - if you could go ahead and send me that blue horn center I sure
would appreciate it, the other stuff can wait.

Thanks ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 4/20/05 10:28:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> lumina333@xxxx writes:
>

> I know this isn't a Gremlin, Hornet, etc., but it is  neat!
>
> http://www.mattsoldcars.com/charityamx/
>
> Enjoy.
>

> Heeey Lu,where ya been lately? and yeah i've known about the
Charity AMX  for
> a while now,it seems in limbo now i think
> Bart

--- End Message ---