Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay and my new spirit. SPirit for sale cheap!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay and my new spirit. SPirit for sale cheap!!!!

In a message dated 4/15/2005 6:12:57 A.M. Central Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I did however win a set of NOS inside door handles and will be selling mine. I think Rick was looking for some?
Sorry about that Davis. I didn't know that was you I was bidding against. If I had, I wouldn't have placed the bid.

I'm looking for at least one of the handles. Let me know.

Rick