Re: [BaadAssGremlins] neat gremlin model

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] neat gremlin model

I haven't bought any models since just after I bought the orange Hornet
1 1/2 years ago. I got a nice clean build for 25$. The current eBay one
doesn't look to bad not being painted. I have one of those I bought
partially assembled and I mean next to no assembly at all. Just the A$$
brush painted the body with silver paint. It sat in the Castrol Super
Clean stripper vat ( the lake) and was clean as a whistle in 2 days. I
got 4 Gremlin's to work on when I can find the time. I had new repo
decals made for the one like is listed on eBay.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---