[BaadAssGremlins] Good All Around AMC Day Yesterday

[BaadAssGremlins] Good All Around AMC Day Yesterday

Made good progress painting the last of the plastic and vinal coated
interior molding yesterday. I am down to the 2 side metal boxes in the
hatch area that hold the floor for the hidden compartment and the area
below the quarter windows that is not covered by the door panel.
Hopefully they will be painted by the middle of next week. Then I can
start to install the interior. I still have to dynamat the inside of the
roof before the headliner does back in and dye the faded replacement
seat belts I have from a 77 AMX to replace the faded and frayed ones
that were in the car. Every time I turn around there is another little
piece to paint or dye. Also Davis stopped by on his way to N.J. and
dropped off the parts I bought from the Hornet he parted out. It turns
out to be the same orange color as my car. I got a bunch of good rust
free parts including the front and rear plastic bumper fillers that with
a little clean up will just be installed in place of the cooked, warped,
paint crumbling off ones that are on the car. A nice rust free door to
replace the creased and slightly rusted drivers door on the car now. It
was a real good day all around. Today I am going back to my friends shop
and give the interior work some real hell. The weather is getting nicer
and there is no rain in sight for the next 5-7 days. Yippeeeee.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'