Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pictures of my 81'Spirit 401

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pictures of my 81'Spirit 401

In a message dated 4/12/05 12:04:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, spirt401@xxxxxxxxx writes:
You can add them to my folder, Bart.  My dad's Gremlin is as nice as my car.  That is what 1 year of work and droping all the extra cash i had after paying for living expenses.  I am going to put some new Mickey's drag radials on it that will be wider and some skinney's on the front, so it will look more badass......not to mention reduce some drag on the front tires.  The car still isn't finished.  I still have a few weeks of work to get the car representable and take it to the track to sweep up the trash. Not bad for a 20-year old kid like me
Naww not bad at all considering most yer age are 'having' work done to their honDUHS and Mitsus and other import crap like that.i made you a folder and will add pics of your dads bad ass looking Gremlin to it and i hope we will see more pics of your Spirit and yer Dads Gremlin soon :)
Bart