-----Original Message-----
From: harold losey [mailto:strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx]

John if I were back in Berkshire(Wharton) I would take the beast.

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FREE: 1977 Gremlin parts car.

Gone: Motor, Trans, Dash, Hatch glass,
Front clip (hood/bumper/valance/fenders/grillework).

Black interior with wrong, non-AMC front seats.
Great vinyl back seat, good windshield and side
glass, black interior door panels and assorted
misc pieces.

Take it away whole...or come take what you need-
either way, it's free.

Rules: Hurry- it is going to be junked within a
week. NO, I'm not pulling anything nor shipping
anything. U want, U pull. Located in Morristown,
New Jersey.

See it at:
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/77grem01.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/77grem02.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/77grem03.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/77grem04.jpg

-------------

CHEAP: 1979 Spirit DL rot-free shell.

No motor/trans (was 258/4spd), no interior (was
black, needed all for other car). Inside is bare
except for original wiring and other behind-dash
components. Body is straight, glass is all good.
Perfect roller for your race car project. Good
Virginia title. $100 takes it.

No delivery, no parting it out further. Come and
get it as it sits. Located in Morristown, New
Jersey.

I do have the missing grillework, if wanted- goes
free with the car.

Contact me ASAP, cuz if not gone quick, I'll strip
the remaining good stuff and junk it.

See it at:
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/79spirit1.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/79spirit2.jpg

Hornet/Gremlin/Spirit/Concord V8 crossmember (no
plates/mounts) and front springs.

$250 if my '79 Spirit shell is also bought for
$100 (or *after* the Spirit is sold separately).

Email me directly if seriously interested.

mailto:JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?