Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grand Theft Auto Vice City Game

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grand Theft Auto Vice City Game

In a message dated 4/10/05 9:58:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You ever played that game it is intense, set in Liberty City in the 1980s. I watched a few kids play it and was captivated for ten minutes! The detail on the vehicles and backgrounds is really great. This is the website, nothing like the game itself however.
Eddie Stakes

Planet Houston AMX
Yes I have the game and the newest one GTA San Andreas kick ass games beat them both
Bart