Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC THEFT in Jersey

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC THEFT in Jersey

In a message dated 4/10/05 1:57:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
OK, I'm a gullible jackass, and you're far more informed,
having NO knowledge of the victim, the criminals or the area.
The world is flat, the Nazis gased nobody and OJ is innocent.

Forget I said anything. Now let's get back to our blissful ignorance.
Happy AMCing.

John
John,the thing is,I don't fuckin CARE about the story nor do i wanna see 4000 posts about this shit on here as i don't have different'I.E a Non Auto Zone' area that you can post stuff like this like on the 'AMC forum' has.I gotta kep the peace plus make sure no one unsubscribes here due to chestering in on some huge auto theft argument.John, i've known you for years and you have recommended myself to calm down and relax'quite a few times I might add  'and now I must bestow that honor to you please.If i seem short tempered I apologize as i have alotta shit on my mind right now.nuff said!
Bart