Re: [BaadAssGremlins] toll dolly

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:02:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] toll dolly

Funny, when we did this with the BBO grem years ago I don't remember it ever leaking. We never installed a spare yolk.
 But that is a great idea. You would also have to figure a way to secure it in there. It would suck to get to the destination and find out you lost it and your fluid.
 Davis
Oh yea, I always use a piece of mechanix wire and loop it around the speedo cable.     'The Mix'