Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 6:21 AM
Subject: headers to fit 73 hornet

Hello

Eddie
I have a 1973 hornet hatchback, just built a 401 motor. I want to put the hooker super competition headers onit. Part number HOK-7103HKR, these are 1 7/8 inch tube diameter. they are a full length header 30 inch. I need to know if these will fit my into my car. without any modification. I currently have 1 5/8 inch headmens. The HOK -7103HKR are for the 68 through 74 amx and javelin . I don,t know if the engine compartment and cross frame on the hornet is the same size or demensions as the amx and javelin  I need to know if they will fit before i make a purchase. Hooker does make a 1 3/4 inch that is made for the hornet but i want a 1 7/8 inch header  for the motor i,am building.

please advise

Thanks  much     Eddie
HAPPY EASTER

Randy Howard    email  ranh @ freeway.net