Re: [BaadAssGremlins] gremlin parts car

Put me down im looking for the trim on the rear hatch window, and if the license plate lights are good and working i need those as well. thanks
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:32 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] gremlin parts car

i will be picking up the car mon or tues we are under a flood watch
here water is across alot of our roads my truck will go threw water 4
feet deep so no problem for me but they dont like the road block signs
ran over, i will list all the parts that are salvagable or good here
first i payed for this car with the money from the jeeps i scraped
with great running 360s still in them i will have this car stripped
apart in one day and the shell scrapped so email me with what you want
and i will see if it is still usable and agree on a price,